About This Pattern (Kobe K3G Pro)
- Striping matched precisely to a recent New York Islanders black sock
- Click here to find the matching jersey for these socks
Super fast delivery and a great company with whom to conduct business.
Product is great and support from Alex was prompt and professional.
Fast delivery great socks thx Brian
Awesome customer service. Product shipped within a day. Quality of the socks are excellent
I ordered the size large as I am six feet tall and assumed a size large was accurate. My mistake for not checking the sizing chart. A size large would comfortably fit someone approximately 6’4 to 6’5 in height. Reason for low rating is because the shipping rate to make a return negates the whole point. Shipping prices are too high. Sock quality is satisfactory, but not the same as pro brands.
Sorry you weren't happy with your order or our return policies. A few notes on your concerns:
1. Sock sizing: we noticed you ordered large socks. Most of our adult teams are ordering 90% of their team in size large and are happy with the sizing, although we recognize that everyone has their own idea of what constitutes good 'fit'. Every brand also builds their socks a bit differently. Our fabric doesn't stretch, which makes the fabric more durable, but also means that we have to built extra slack in them to fit a wide range of shin pad sizes. The next size down, 26', is often too short for most adult players.
2. Shipping rates: unfortunately we don't have the volume of Amazon or other big box retailers that we aren't able to negotiate the same shipping rates you may be accustomed to elsewhere. In the case of many of our western Canada orders (we ship from Ontario), such as yours, our actual shipping cost is above what we charge customers. We fight hard on a regular basis to lower our shipping rates as lower rates do help us sell more product. Most of our orders, however, are with team sets (as opposed to single jerseys or socks) and we do offer free shipping on orders over $200, which is almost all team orders.
3. Return policies: although we do ask customers to pay for return shipping, we do offer free outbound shipping on the swapped item. Most other retailers will ask customers to pay all 3 of these charges since there are 3 shipping charges being incurred with the courier. Some even ask for a re-stocking fee in addition to this. Unfortunately we are a small business and can't afford to lose money on exchanges the way large box stores often do.
Thanks for understanding,
The Team at JerseysMadeEasy.com